Time Warner Cable Complaint
Cable box lease is outrageous
I have tried to reach the management of Time Warner Cable , asking for an alternative to their equipment lease, it is outrageous, each box cost already 11 to 12 dollars a month, I have 2 at home it means $22/month or $264/year, this money can surely by a cable... More...
More Time Warner Cable reviews
- My false charges for 9/14 and 10/14
- Not correct billing
- Poor service
- TWC Broken Promises
- Automobile claim
- Terrible Customer Service
- Internet speeds (and ping) ranging drastically
- Time Warner Driver Texting and Driving
- Service installation
- Time Warner no picture Tv
- Time Warner wont fix their mistake in timely manner
- still waiting on service
- Time Warner Cable online setup
- Equipment lease outrageous
- Internet Cable Modem Lease
- Lease end return scam
- Cable ONE is the worst!!!
- Dish Network Equipment Lease Fee's
- I currently on a lease I stopped by to check
- I will recommend Off Lease Only to everyone
- False Advertisement
- I would buy from here only
- False Advertising???
- Lease Buy Out
- Outrageous labor charges
- Customer lease services
- Neopost's standard boilerplate lease agreement is a recipe for disaster.
- Come on to Off Lease Only and experience for yourself.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you