Time Warner Cable Complaint
Cable box lease is outrageous
I have tried to reach the management of Time Warner Cable , asking for an alternative to their equipment lease, it is outrageous, each box cost already 11 to 12 dollars a month, I have 2 at home it means $22/month or $264/year, this money can surely by a cable... More...
More Time Warner Cable reviews
- Internet speed not as advertised
- Charged even though I was not in the residence
- Cable attached to just siding and pulled my facade off! Severe water damage behind it.
- damage brick
- i should not have to pay, for cable when it is not on
- Subcontractor destroyed my yard
- Cable TV lines moved within house
- Cable tv
- Time Warner Cable Customer Service/Billing
- Extremely rude customer service supervisor
- CROOKED PHONE BILLS
- Wires Hanging Low in Yard
- equipment not working properly for months
- TV commercial unethical
- Time Warner Cable will not honor Do Not Mail requests
- Equipment lease outrageous
- Internet Cable Modem Lease
- Lease end return scam
- Cable ONE is the worst!!!
- Dish Network Equipment Lease Fee's
- I currently on a lease I stopped by to check
- False Advertisement
- I will recommend Off Lease Only to everyone
- False Advertising???
- I would buy from here only
- Outrageous labor charges
- Lease Buy Out
- Stress Free Experience Buying Infiniti From Off Lease Only
- Customer lease services
- Neopost's standard boilerplate lease agreement is a recipe for disaster.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you