Time Warner Cable Complaint
How to file complaints about TWC - Cable TV
Time Warner keeps this information a closely-guarded secret. I ultimately had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to get TWC to divulge the name. In Texas it happens to be the Texas Public Utilities Commission.
Find out who that franchising authority is in your area and file a formal complaint.
Maybe if enough people do that TWC will change their ways. They're long overdue for a reality check.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Time Warner Cable reviews
- WAY too many commercials
- Time warner SUCKS
- Disconnecting after 10 yrs.
- Cable Card
- Probable Dishonest Billing Practices
- Repair Work Appt no show
- TWC's lack of support for the new TCM streaming app (and also for APPLE TV's Disney apps)
- Time Warner Cable wont come get there shit
- Failure to Proactively Honor Free OnDemand Movie Coupon
- Took away a channel
- Bury the cable
- cancelled service, still being billed
- Accidental overpayment
- Stole Iphone 4
- Charging for equipment that I don't have
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- What do I have to do to get service?
- File your complain against The Brick
- Time Warner Cable customer service
- Gift card not received
- TWC Local Edition interruptions
- TWC steals money from checking account then bills for more
- Never received Gift Card from TWC
- TWC responses to reviews
- Twc gift card
- debt cures scam
- Time Warner charges I didn't make.
- TWC takes away
- Do not use Thomasnet
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you