Time Warner Cable Complaint
Internet cable company
So I'm in a gas station bathroom and getting drinks for my fiancé and little boy a time warner vehicle pulls up beside mine... The guy (Matthew Nash) leans in my window asks my wife about our tree service advertised on my vehicle she gives him a card.... He says maybe he can cum by hook her up with sum cable and a little something extra if she was "down for sum fun" he later proceeds to text her naked pix if his genitals..... I have the pix of him in his work shirt in vehicle and of his penis he's sending my fiancé telling her he keeps the company vehicle at night and on one of his days offf the neighbors wouldn't think nothing of it if he parked in our drive way and fucked her brains out while I'm at work..... And they say I can't make a complaint because I'm not a time warner customer
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Time Warner Cable reviews
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
- about to lose my internet business
- Bad internet bad cable bad reputation for our company
- Customer service review
- Time Warner Cable Service
- AT&T Uverse
- Prism TV
- Comcast cable/internet bundle
- Poor service
- No TV Again
- kachina lodge, bad quality internet and cable bad quality reputation
- Internet & Cable with Charter Communications
- FEELING GOUGED BY COMCAST JUST DISGUSTING
- Internet outage for 5 days and still counting
- time warner cable
- The Worst Company Ever
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you