Time Warner Cable Complaint
TIME WARNER REFUSES TO HONOR ITS AGREEMENT!! - Bundle Services
I have been a customer of Time Warner (& its predecessors) for 20+ years. For at least the last 5 years, I have been paying @ $220/month for Cable TV, Internet (cable modem), DRV rentals & related services. I always thought this was a lot of money to pay... More...
More Time Warner Cable reviews
- Time Warner Cable has denied Visa Rewards Card
- Timer Warner cheaters
- Time Warner Cable promises you one thing and then denies they ever said it.
- Time Warner internet and customer service is terrible!!!
- exposed cable
- Shady Business
- Customer since 1997 - and tired of TWC service and lack of appreciation to its senior customers
- time warner outside cable box malfunction
- Rude risk management reps holly and jeramy
- Ice Storm with a tree on your line.
- TWC Service Worthless
- Time Warner cable to pricey & rude
- Dissatisfied Costumer
- it is a compliment
- Service agreement for refrigeratro
- Chat Lied To Me
- Constant problems and company will not help resolve "their" issues
- services is no good
- Consider Renting
- Cable Card
- time warner contracts
- Cable TV outage caused by TWC "update"
- Customer service
- bad service! and bad customer service
- Won't cancel protection
- Time Warner Cable contract unable to cancel.
- DON'T GET TIME WARNER CABLE FOR YOUR TV Get Direct TV
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you