Time Warner Cable Complaint
TIME WARNER REFUSES TO HONOR ITS AGREEMENT!! - Bundle Services
I have been a customer of Time Warner (& its predecessors) for 20+ years. For at least the last 5 years, I have been paying @ $220/month for Cable TV, Internet (cable modem), DRV rentals & related services. I always thought this was a lot of money to pay... More...
More Time Warner Cable reviews
- Charge change
- Time Warner Cable incompetence
- Termination of Service
- bad techs, different stories
- TWC Internet service and billing issues
- Forced to pay for a technician installation when it was waived, in the first place!
- Weak Signal Strength
- No Show Service Call!
- Too many commercials
- Awful internet connection
- Unfair Service Cutoff
- Service agreement for refrigeratro
- Chat Lied To Me
- Bait and switch. Shame on TWC
- Constant problems and company will not help resolve "their" issues
- services is no good
- Consider Renting
- Cable Card
- time warner contracts
- Cable TV outage caused by TWC "update"
- Customer service
- bad service! and bad customer service
- Won't cancel protection
- Time Warner Cable contract unable to cancel.
- DON'T GET TIME WARNER CABLE FOR YOUR TV Get Direct TV
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you