Time Warner Cable Complaint
Total Worthless Customer Service
After 2 years, my bank changed my credit card number as a fraud prevention act. I immediately provided the new account number to not incur any issues with the auto pay and am assured we are good to go, 4 months in a row I receive a call threatening to stop my service. 4 months in a row I speak with Total Worthless Customer/Service and am told they have the correct credit card number do not know why I have had these issues and again I am assured that %u201Cthis time it is fixed%u201D! Note: at no time did management get involved- so the 64 million dollar question is, %u201Cwhy have a manager on the team%u201D? After 4 months of calls and having to re-explain, I finally decided to cancel service and go with AT& T. 3 days after cancelling the service and told I am paid up until the end of the month (that does not make sense), I receive a 5th call and speak to a Totally Worthless Combative employee . I try to ask her to look up the notes from my previous call with %u201CRico%u201D to no avail. After numerous requests she ultimately connects me to the billing department. Now this is my 7th employee to speak with in the last 4 months. I ask her to verify the notes as it does not make sense, how can I be paid up until the end of the month and be receiving calls that my account is delinquent. At this point, TWC now means it is Time to Walk away from this Cable Company. All said and done, they can change their name, but that cannot change the internal culture, system and lack of management. My advice is to go to check out the other side of the Spectrum-seek service from AT&T, GVTC, Direct Cable and or just work with antenna.. If not, you are just wasting your Time, Wellbeing & Cash with TWC. Final Note: Management should be ashamed of themselves. Manager is not just a title! However, maybe in this case it is, Total Worthless Chicken/S__T for not wanting to get involved.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Time Warner Cable reviews
- Spectrum, rude and hostile customer service, vengeful
- Cable Modem Offline
- Time Warner Cable/Spectrum
- Reckless Driving
- Bad driver
- "FREE GIFT" was a SCAM!!!
- Agent VERY Rude
- time warner spectrum cable co
- bad techs, different stories
- TWC Internet service and billing issues
- Forced to pay for a technician installation when it was waived, in the first place!
- Boingo Wireless - Just plain worthless
- Baldwin brass worthless product guarantees
- Promises as worthless as paper it is written on
- I agree
- WORTHLESS PRICE ASSURANCE
- SheerSkin hair removal
- Magic Jack You get what you paid for
- cricket very slow internet broadband
- Singlesnet is Worthless i signed...
- AMX gift cards and refund for cash redemption policy SUCK. the cards are worthless.
- GE Hydrowave washer is worthless
- Worthless Tickets
- DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
- VERY poor service!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you