Time Warner Cable Support Ticket - San Bernardino, California
Agent VERY Rude
|Created By:||mahinb3000||Last Reply:||mahinb3000|
|Created:||6 months ago||Last Updated:||6 months ago|
This lady agent was Extremely Rude,
Her name is Alana, her TimeWarner ID# GJE
i asked for rates, she raised her voice and even interrupted me few times,
i asked for manager, she refused
i insisted for manager, she put me on hold than said i can't speak to manager and she's the only one
i asked if manager can call me back, she refused the option!
top it off she kept saying you want to disconnect or not disconnect or not ...
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- unsafe Sprctrum driver
- Bad driver
- Spectrum, rude and hostile customer service, vengeful
- Cable Modem Offline
- Total Worthless Customer Service
- Time Warner Cable/Spectrum
- Reckless Driving
- Bad driver
- "FREE GIFT" was a SCAM!!!
- time warner spectrum cable co
- bad techs, different stories
- TWC Internet service and billing issues
Similar reviews and tickets
- RIPPED OFF
- Rude customer service
- Rude travel agent
- unprofessional customer service
- Charged for flight they made no reservation
- Allegiant Airlines has worst customer service ever!
- Telephone customer care
- Imcompetent Service
- Agent hung up no help
- WORST TRAVEL AGENT!!!
- My new travel agent
- Won't refund my booking fee of $605.00
- Do Not Rely!
- Over night shipping paid, item rcvd 5 days later
- Kenmore F1 Code
How MeasuredUp Works