Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
Billing - Customer Service
|Created By:||Keiko532||Last Reply:|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||10 months ago|
Called twc in April 2015 because I continued to recieve higher and higher bills with no change in service,,,,November 2013- $158.00 to December 2014 -$193.00. After speaking to customer service they agreed to lower my bill to $133.00 for a year. I received bills for April, May, June for $133.11 and a bill for July for $132.51. My new August bill is for $154.21.
I spoke to customer service today and they offered no help just that they had done an internal audit and I had been billed incorrectly even though I had not changed any service.
TWC... I would like them to stand by THEIR agreement that they offered.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- billing explanation
- dish tv is a pain when it comes to billing info
- billing scams
- Billing Errors
- Erroneous Billing Practice
- AT&T U-verse Billing Cycle Date vs Contract End Date
- Happy with everything except their billing
- Customer Service at Charter is a Oxymoron
- False billing
- Billing issue
- did you know you got billed 13 times in a 12 month period
- Poor service and billing issues
- Billing on Closed Acct
- Comcast Billing & customer service
How MeasuredUp Works