Time Warner Cable Support Ticket - Grand Prairie, Texas
Cable tv - Cable TV
|Created By:||Roe11||Last Reply:||Roe11|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
Cable TV, for 3 or 4 years ,that's rite Years I have called TWC complaining that my picture will start Pixialating at night mostly ,so bad that I can't watch tv, and yes it happens on all channels, TWC continues to send an inside tech ,to check all connections ,like were all dummies, instead of checking the Main Pole Cable for cracks , worn areas, or trees laying on the cable,. and the No-customer Service is down right Pathetic, I have even written a letter to their office in the DFW Metroplex Area, and it still does no good, . TWC must be making a fortune ,because they can continue to run people in trucks All over the Metroplex for the same problem, instead of fixing an issue.. Please let me find different cable company that cares about its customers,, Amen John Armstrong, Grand Prairie, Texas
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- unsafe Sprctrum driver
- Bad driver
- Spectrum, rude and hostile customer service, vengeful
- Cable Modem Offline
- Total Worthless Customer Service
- Time Warner Cable/Spectrum
- Reckless Driving
- Bad driver
- "FREE GIFT" was a SCAM!!!
- Agent VERY Rude
- time warner spectrum cable co
- bad techs, different stories
- TWC Internet service and billing issues
Similar reviews and tickets
- Horrible Service
- Bright House Irresponsiblity - liars
- exposed cable
- Twc customer review
- TWC worse customer service
- Cable box keeps blowing and no one can fix the problem!!
- Why do I have to pay a 38 dollar fee for cable I do not want in my apartment complex?
- Comcast XFINITY cable TV is not working properly
- charter cable: consistently faulty wifi connection and cable loss!
- Illegal fee for installing cable
- cable one is aweful!
- Samsung for data cable
- RF Cable
How MeasuredUp Works