Time Warner Cable Support Ticket - San Diego, California
Charged even though I was not in the residence
|Created By:||leezy18||Last Reply:||leezy18|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
Okay so apparently I've been getting billed for a time I was no longer in the state. In fact, I had cancelled the payment for what I believed were future charges but that doesn't seem to be the case. I only recently came to find out that I was being charged (through a spam filtered e-mail of all things) because on a previous occasion the company failed to retrieve my account information for me to see. My account log in was reset three times to no avail so i told them to just stop the payment. A few months later, I'm still getting charged. Now I'm deployed overseas and its become even harder for me to figure this out. How can I be charged when I'm unable to keep track on whether I'm still getting billed, for technical problems on their end. I even paid the remaining difference just to make sure.the company initially did not allow me to cancel it through the website because they had failed to log me in and reset my information on three consecutive attempts and my account basically didn't exist (on the customer's end at least because they definitely had all my payment information on theirs) so I called instead to do it verbally. There's no chat log because I called instead to expedite the solution which seems to be used against me but my final payment definitely shows up on my banking statement. Now I'm being charged for dates I was not in that residence and they had the nerve to send it to a collection agency! The customer service makes no attempt to correct the issue and I've attempted to correct this 3 times, wasting time with them on every attempt. I want to take this to a higher authority.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Direct TV deceitful
- CA Residence have no authorization past 3pm pacific
- Charged for merchandise I did not recieve!
- Bait and Switch issue resolved
- NO AUTHORIZATIONS FOR CA residence past 3pm pacific
- I am being billed for a residence
- UPS PACKAGE review
- ID application for permanent resident
- improper repair charges
- Excellent Moving & Storage Company
- Residence Inn Redondo BEach is a BAD PLACE TO STAY!
- Incomplete Installation of Residential Central AC
- Service tp://www.searshomeservices.com/feedback Well-Done
How MeasuredUp Works