Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
|Created By:||leoeiranova||Last Reply:||TWCableHelp|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. The monthly lease of the cable box is outrageous and is going up, I have 2 and pay 20/month (or 240/year), this money can buy many cable boxes, I'm a customer for 4 years in Texas (and few more in CA), can you end this customers rip off, is there a way out, or should we switch to satelite TV?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Free Dell Tablet, TW will not send
- new service
- TWC contractor was suppose to remove the filters so I could get my service, they did not.
- Time Warner Cable cancels customer account for $21.19 (twenty one dollars and 19 cents)
- Time Warner Cable Internet Service
- 6 months trying to resolve issues
- Cable hanging low in backyard
- Rewards Scam and Poor Service
- Time Warner Cable Dell Tablet and $300 Gift Card SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!
- Poor Service, terrible programing, and sorry customer service with time Warner cable
- Not happy at all with time warner cable!!!
- Not Getting Expected speed
- Time Warner Cable Customer Service NOT helpful
- Time Warner Cable is very disappointing.
- Time Warner Cable Non Delivery of Rebate and 40 hours on the telephone to attempt to resolve problem
- They are trying to charge non existing account
Similar reviews and tickets
- Cable box lease is outrageous
- Neopost's standard boilerplate lease agreement is a recipe for disaster.
- Equipment Lease Fraud
- Direct TV Billing Fruad
- Securus Payments SCAM/SWEATSHOP
- Poor Service
- Dish Network Nickle and Dime you to the end
- Lease end return scam
- Service, contracts, policies
- CARD COMPANY
- Dish Network Equipment Lease Fee's
- I currently on a lease I stopped by to check
- I will recommend Off Lease Only to everyone
- I leased a Credit card machine...
- bright house missing equipment
- I would buy from here only
How MeasuredUp Works