Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
|Created By:||leoeiranova||Last Reply:||TWCableHelp|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. The monthly lease of the cable box is outrageous and is going up, I have 2 and pay 20/month (or 240/year), this money can buy many cable boxes, I'm a customer for 4 years in Texas (and few more in CA), can you end this customers rip off, is there a way out, or should we switch to satelite TV?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Time Warner Cable PLEASE FIX MY BILL
- Very Unsatisfied
- TWC Damages to exterior siding.
- No Internet or Cable TV
- Internet speed not as advertised
- Charged even though I was not in the residence
- Cable attached to just siding and pulled my facade off! Severe water damage behind it.
- damage brick
- i should not have to pay, for cable when it is not on
- Subcontractor destroyed my yard
- Cable TV lines moved within house
- Cable tv
- Time Warner Cable Customer Service/Billing
- Extremely rude customer service supervisor
- CROOKED PHONE BILLS
Similar reviews and tickets
- Cable box lease is outrageous
- Neopost's standard boilerplate lease agreement is a recipe for disaster.
- Equipment Lease Fraud
- Direct TV Billing Fruad
- Securus Payments SCAM/SWEATSHOP
- Poor Service
- Dish Network Nickle and Dime you to the end
- Lease end return scam
- Service, contracts, policies
- CARD COMPANY
- Dish Network Equipment Lease Fee's
- I currently on a lease I stopped by to check
- I will recommend Off Lease Only to everyone
- bright house missing equipment
- I leased a Credit card machine...
- I would buy from here only
How MeasuredUp Works