Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
|Created By:||leoeiranova||Last Reply:||TWCableHelp|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. The monthly lease of the cable box is outrageous and is going up, I have 2 and pay 20/month (or 240/year), this money can buy many cable boxes, I'm a customer for 4 years in Texas (and few more in CA), can you end this customers rip off, is there a way out, or should we switch to satelite TV?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- Cable box lease is outrageous
- Neopost's standard boilerplate lease agreement is a recipe for disaster.
- Equipment Lease Fraud
- Direct TV Billing Fruad
- Securus Payments SCAM/SWEATSHOP
- Poor Service
- Dish Network Nickle and Dime you to the end
- Lease end return scam
- Service, contracts, policies
- CARD COMPANY
- Dish Network Equipment Lease Fee's
- I currently on a lease I stopped by to check
- I will recommend Off Lease Only to everyone
- I leased a Credit card machine...
- bright house missing equipment
- I would buy from here only
How MeasuredUp Works