Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
|Created By:||leoeiranova||Last Reply:||TWCableHelp|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||4 years ago|
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. The monthly lease of the cable box is outrageous and is going up, I have 2 and pay 20/month (or 240/year), this money can buy many cable boxes, I'm a customer for 4 years in Texas (and few more in CA), can you end this customers rip off, is there a way out, or should we switch to satelite TV?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Cable Modem Offline
- Total Worthless Customer Service
- Time Warner Cable/Spectrum
- Reckless Driving
- Bad driver
- "FREE GIFT" was a SCAM!!!
- Agent VERY Rude
- time warner spectrum cable co
- bad techs, different stories
- TWC Internet service and billing issues
- Forced to pay for a technician installation when it was waived, in the first place!
- Weak Signal Strength
Similar reviews and tickets
- Cable box lease is outrageous
- Neopost's standard boilerplate lease agreement is a recipe for disaster.
- Equipment Lease Fraud
- Direct TV Billing Fruad
- Securus Payments SCAM/SWEATSHOP
- Poor Service
- Dish Network Nickle and Dime you to the end
- Lease end return scam
- Service, contracts, policies
- CARD COMPANY
- I currently on a lease I stopped by to check
- Dish Network Equipment Lease Fee's
- I will recommend Off Lease Only to everyone
- I leased a Credit card machine...
- I would buy from here only
- bright house missing equipment
How MeasuredUp Works