Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
|Created By:||leoeiranova||Last Reply:||TWCableHelp|
|Created:||1 year ago||Last Updated:||1 year ago|
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. The monthly lease of the cable box is outrageous and is going up, I have 2 and pay 20/month (or 240/year), this money can buy many cable boxes, I'm a customer for 4 years in Texas (and few more in CA), can you end this customers rip off, is there a way out, or should we switch to satelite TV?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Time Warner Cable has denied Visa Rewards Card
- Timer Warner cheaters
- Time Warner Cable promises you one thing and then denies they ever said it.
- Time Warner internet and customer service is terrible!!!
- exposed cable
- Shady Business
- Customer since 1997 - and tired of TWC service and lack of appreciation to its senior customers
- time warner outside cable box malfunction
- Rude risk management reps holly and jeramy
- Ice Storm with a tree on your line.
- TWC Service Worthless
- Time Warner cable to pricey & rude
- Dissatisfied Costumer
- it is a compliment
Similar reviews and tickets
- Cable box lease is outrageous
- Neopost's standard boilerplate lease agreement is a recipe for disaster.
- Equipment Lease Fraud
- Direct TV Billing Fruad
- Securus Payments SCAM/SWEATSHOP
- Poor Service
- Dish Network Nickle and Dime you to the end
- Lease end return scam
- Service, contracts, policies
- CARD COMPANY
- Dish Network Equipment Lease Fee's
- I will recommend Off Lease Only to everyone
- I leased a Credit card machine...
- I would buy from here only
- bright house missing equipment
- Lease Buy Out
How MeasuredUp Works