Time Warner Cable Support Ticket - Raleigh,
Extremely rude customer service supervisor - cable and internet
|Created By:||ebsdeans||Last Reply:||ebsdeans|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
|Product:||cable and internet|
Called to check status of bill adjustment made with out my knowing. 4/10/15 bill 86.50. 5/10/15 bill 187.5O. Asked to speak to a supervisor who in return was extremely rude; stating he has been in customer service for 14 years and basically calling me a liar. Stated he would recall or pull my previous call with the time warner agent, but it would not make a difference and I needed a court subpoena to hear as well. Extremely disappointed and upset with the service and outcome.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- Poor customer service
- Extremely disappointed with sears repair
- CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE
- Worst Service on the Internet
- Sprints horrible customer service
- bad customer service
- NANCY CONSUMER FINANCIAL SERVICES. RUDEST CENTURY LINK SUPERVISOR
- Supervisor was very Rude
- extremely poor customer service
- Local Net Internet Service
- Horrible Experience
- Store #8214
- Rude Customer Support
- HORRIBLE COMPANY
- Customer Service Manger
- Horrible Customer Service
How MeasuredUp Works