Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
|Created By:||Concerned71||Last Reply:|
|Created:||4 months ago||Last Updated:||1 month ago|
Time Warner Cable driver, truck #12077 ran a red light while speeding in a residential area on the corner of Wilbeth Rd and Firestone Park Akron, Ohio at approximately 7:15 pm on December 1, 2016. My children walk our dogs in this neighborhood, and I fear for their safety.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- Reckless driving
- Reckless Driving, all over the road
- How my driving complaint.
- damage refusal
- Unsafe Driver (Employee)
- unsafe practice
- Online Posting by Mugshot.Com
- online maps
- "How My Driving" Program
- Talking while driving
- poor driving lessons
- Time Warner Driver Texting and Driving
- THEY WILL LIE AND DROP YOU
- They killed my baby.
- Reckless truck driver
- Keep driving
How MeasuredUp Works