Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
Subcontractor destroyed my yard
|Created By:||destroyedlawn13616||Last Reply:||destroyedlawn13616|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
Several weeks ago a crew from Cat5 tore up my yard in an attempt to put in a new cable service for my neighbor. They told us they were working for TWC.
The damage to my lawn is so severe that I cannot mow sections of it because my tractor cannot traverse the ruts.
I am not even convinced that there is a utility easement in that part of my yard but if there is, that would justify damaging my yard over 50 feet from the side they claim has an easement.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- AT&T Destroyed My Yard
- Certa pro painters don't pay subcontractor.
- Non-repairable warranted washer
- Our bad experience with Sebestyen & Williams, Inc.
- exposed cable
- Completely Ignorant
- Wiring my neighborhood
- my packet was destroyed
- resident in Navarre Florida
- Common Sense
- Destroyed Home
- Yard waste
- Kitchen Disaster & Horrible Service
- They completely destroyed my car and won't even get me a rental.
- Such poor, poor service
- destroyed my home
How MeasuredUp Works