Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
Weak Signal Strength
|Created By:||grkirwan||Last Reply:||grkirwan|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I have had an ongoing problem with all my services since June. It is all in your computer notes.
Basically I have had two requests and escalation tickets sent in but have not been contacted.
You are supposed to run a new line (Drop bury) to correct a weak signal connection. My lines are marked but no one has come to do the construction work,
I have talked with over 10 reps and 2 supervisors. I am just about out of options and will have to cancel my service soon unless this situation is resolved. I have been a customer over 25 years with TWC and this is the worst and most frustraing situation I have ever had with you.
Can a manager of customer service contact me to resolve this issue?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- 3G Service at Dialup Speeds
- Comcast does not deliver
- Terrible service, broken promises and unreasonable prices
- Keurig Coffee too Strong!!
- antenna tv
- Laptop restocking fee
- Digital TV signal
- ATT charges not valid
- Shamwow mop
- Lousy picture quality on HD
- Horrible Service
- Fraud, Misrepresentation, Overbilling
- cable outtage
- analog signal a joke since take over...
- Direct TV Satellite signal
- Didnt even get connected to Direct tv
How MeasuredUp Works