Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
bad techs, different stories - TWC Technician, Tyler (#88864)
|Created By:||plgriffin||Last Reply:||JT26|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||1 year ago|
|Product:||TWC Technician, Tyler (#88864)|
I am so mad, first of all one agent said she was giving me standard internet,phone and standard cable. This was supposed to include all fees. She told me that my cable was on and all I had to di is hook up to back of Tv. I did that but got weird channels so I called tech support and he scheduled a tech to come out. I waited all day and then I get a call from time warner that was cancelled as I needed a converter to get channels and cable was not on! I am tired of all the different prices,techs who are not trained.I should have standard cable per you agent and the last person said I get starter cable. I want less hassle and what was told to me for the price told to me! Don't call me and explain something different!
183 Andover Rd
Rumford, me 04276
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Spectrum, rude and hostile customer service, vengeful
- Cable Modem Offline
- Total Worthless Customer Service
- Time Warner Cable/Spectrum
- Reckless Driving
- Bad driver
- "FREE GIFT" was a SCAM!!!
- Agent VERY Rude
- time warner spectrum cable co
- TWC Internet service and billing issues
- Forced to pay for a technician installation when it was waived, in the first place!
Similar reviews and tickets
- Worst Techs In New Hampshire
- "GREAT" Fiction Stories!
- Right hand vs Left Hand
- dissatisfied customer
- Garbage product & techs
- cable tv not working
- tech support from magicjack.com
- Aardvark Adventure Stories make...
- Microsoft rendered my computer useless
- Poor Interent Performance
- Terrible Uverse service
- Don't get help from their techs!!!
- Gilbert Pool in Gilbert AZ. techs are not professional
How MeasuredUp Works