Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
|Created By:||tsheepherder1||Last Reply:||tsheepherder1|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I am writing this on behalf of 5/3 Bank. There is a pole with a damaged guy wire on Duck Creek Rd. This is near 5001 Kingsly. We reported this to Duke and they said the pole was Time Warners. Can you help with this or point us in the right direction? Thanks, Tom Benjamin
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Have you ever...EVER experienced...
- Why are we at the mercy of these...
- Time Warner Cable phone system I...
- I had so many problem just...
- Time Warner Cable TV Lake...
- why are we allowing this cable...
- Worst Service Ever. Ordered...
- I am a Time Warner Cable...
- THE LAMEST CUST SVC IN THE WORLD
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Time is gold
- $100 Cash Back Redemption
- Summer Program Scheduling
- Sleazy... just plain sleazy
- How to file complaints about TWC
- The worst customer service i have ever experienced
Similar reviews and tickets
- AT&T Rude and unresponsive to my property damage
- Install for Business Behind Her House - Disconnected My Sister - _Five_ Days to Fix This??
- technicians lying
- dissatisfied customer
- What the DON'T Tell You About HughesNet
- ANY LIVING SOCAL VOUCHER
- Poor service
- Windstream: Will not resolve internet DSL service connection issue
- at&t u-verse does not know what they are doing
- frequent connectivity issues
- Cable hanging low in backyard
- DirectTV charges to repair their boxes
How MeasuredUp Works