Time Warner Cable Support Ticket
"FREE GIFT" was a SCAM!!!
|Created By:||mybacard1||Last Reply:||mybacard1|
|Created:||4 months ago||Last Updated:||4 months ago|
I received an email from Time Warner asking me to complete a brief survey regarding their service, for which in return, I would receive a free gift. I selected one of the available free gifts and agreed to pay only for the shipping via credit card. About a month later I found $250 charged to my account for that "FREE GIFT"
I contacted my credit card company and they said that this is not just a one-time purchase but would be an ongoing monthly fee!! What?!? WTH happened to my "FREE GIFT?" This is unbelievable....
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Time Warner Cable reviews and tickets
- Spectrum, rude and hostile customer service, vengeful
- Cable Modem Offline
- Total Worthless Customer Service
- Time Warner Cable/Spectrum
- Reckless Driving
- Bad driver
- Agent VERY Rude
- time warner spectrum cable co
- bad techs, different stories
- TWC Internet service and billing issues
- Forced to pay for a technician installation when it was waived, in the first place!
Similar reviews and tickets
- Bogus "FREE Gift" for survey response
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- BEWARE SCAM
- Gift card & promises, never received.
- fix it /scam JKennington
- Example: landcome
- Teeth Whitening Scam
- Gift Cards
- Dying roses and bad customer service
- Don't buy this product even the 15 day free offer!!
- Did not want scale
- gift cards dishonest review
- Mystery Shop Gift Card Scam
How MeasuredUp Works